Thursday, June 17, 2010

cell phone photos


Since it's summer and I'm on co-op, I have a lot of spare time on my hands in the evenings. I've been taking cell phone photos for a long time, planning to start posting one per day. As you can see, I stopped posting daily photos a long time ago. This is my first attempt at starting daily photos once again, but this time only using images taken from my cell phone (which is just an LG Rumor2: nothing fancy). Since I don't carry around my camera, I think the pictures taken on my phone will be able to capture the essence of my day or at least just a moment in it. (Or, as I'm doing today, I'll capture it with a past photo to reminisce a bit.)

I'm beginning with one that I took a while back while shopping at a mall pet store. When I approached these little babies, I didn't notice at first just how many there were. If they weren't all bunched up in the corner like that, they probably could've easily taken up the entire span of that tank's floor. I don't know how anyone else would feel about this. Sad? Don't really care? But I was pretty terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment